"What's up, Bess?"

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Watch out for..

Yesterday afternoon, around 6 pm, Nate asked me if he could go out and play with his friends. I immediately said yes, but with the condition that he would come home before 7 pm. Actually, I allowed him to go as I thought I could also use the time preparing dinner without anybody bothering me-hehehe!!!! You see, I am more productive when Nate is not home. Anyway, 1 minute hasn't passed when i heard the door open and saw Nathan by the kitchen door. What a surprise! Wonderingly I asked "Back soo soon?" With an icky face, he showed me his glasses and forehead with some white "liquidy" mess on them. Which made me wonder more. Nate immediately ran to the bathroom to wash off the filth (he said he used my Pond's facial wash-haha!!) while trying to explain what happened. Ofcourse I didn't understand what he was trying to say. Though I was able to pick up some words like near the playground, tree, etc. After washing his face, he later told me that, as he was approaching the playground, he stood under a tree -trying to search for his playmates. Then, he felt something dripping on him-oops! BIRD POOP!!!!!! YIKES!

So next time you decide to sit or stand under a tree, "watch out for bird poop!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home