balik buhay Sing
Welcome back to reality, Bess!
I (currently on my 6th month of pregnancy), together with my boys, Joey and Nathan, are back in Singapore-sigh! We arrived here last January 8 at 4:30 in the afternoon and as soon as we got home, we returned to our usual routine, cleaning, preparing the food, washing the plates, etc. The following day, Nathan went to school and Joey had no choice but to go back to work, and as usual, I stayed home.
By the way, I will be posting our holiday pictures soon.
I (currently on my 6th month of pregnancy), together with my boys, Joey and Nathan, are back in Singapore-sigh! We arrived here last January 8 at 4:30 in the afternoon and as soon as we got home, we returned to our usual routine, cleaning, preparing the food, washing the plates, etc. The following day, Nathan went to school and Joey had no choice but to go back to work, and as usual, I stayed home.
By the way, I will be posting our holiday pictures soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home