Cathy's birthday
Cathy made most of her friends believe that her birthday actually falls on Valentine's day-Feb. 14. When infact it is on Feb 9-bwahaha!!! So last friday, Cath invited us (me, Joey and Nate), together with our friends here (Lala, Neil, Den-den n Roy, Anet and Mark), to have dinner. We met up at the CityHall mrt around 8 and headed to Jumbo Restaurant, a seafood resto, in Clark Quay. Cath ordered some Red tilapia, black pepper crabs, chili crabs, beancurd, fried rice, oatmeal prawns, chicken. There was a free flow of hot tea (Joey said it was Jasmine tea)-just like in most chinese restos here, but I decided to pass on that since I wasn't sure if it was good for a conceiving woman. After dinner, we walked and took some pictures along the riverside bridge. Neil and Lala invited us to play mah jong in their place but it was getting late and it was still a long ride home, Joey decided that we go home since he thought that I needed some rest already-suweet!!!!
To you Cathy, thank you and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home