"What's up, Bess?"

Monday, January 22, 2007

Blooper!

Before leaving the house to pick up Nathan in school, I usually apply lotion, especially on my hands. So today was no different. While I was reading my mail infront of the computer, I grabbed the tube of lotion on our desk (I put my tubes of lotion-my dr. palmer's cocoa butter for stretch marks, and my body lotion-for easy access) pressed a small amout on my palm and rubbed it on my hands. My body lotion has a sweet scent (you know how victoria secret smells like-too sweet) but when I was applying the lotion it felt and smelled weird. I had this puzzled look on my my face as I looked at the 2 tubes of lotion on the table. Then I realized that it was the cocoa butter that I applied on my hands and not the body lotion-NYAR!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home