"What to expect, when you're expecting"
I always bump into this book everytime I visit a bookstore whether I'm in Singapore or in the Philippines. It's a bestseller and a must read for pregnant women. I have been wanting to read and get a copy of this book but it just felt odd buying something when you're not conceiving.Well, I guess, the time has finally come! I got a positive signal last October and have confirmed with my doctor that I am really pregnant-yipee! So, few days before christmas, I checked out Powerbooks, Festival Mall and found out that "What to expect.."costs around 700 bucks. Since I still had to finish my christmas shopping, I thought I might go short on the dough and decided to delay purchasing the book. I was hoping that I'd get the book as a christmas gift from one of my friends or my folks, but that didn't happen. Anyway, last Jan 3 we thought of going to Mall of Asia to buy some stuff. Luckily, we passed by Booksale and I was able to get a good copy of "What to expect when you're expecting." What's even great is that I was able to buy the 3rd edition, the newest edition, for only 265 pesos. Imagine from 700 to 265! That's alot of savings, baby! Now, I am happily enjoying reading the book!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home