Joey's turn
One thing you should know about my hubby, Joey, is that he is a good cook. He can turn simple dishes to gourmet food. So everytime it's his turn to do dinner, we (Nathan and I) always look forward to it. And tonight is one of those nights. Woohoo!!!! Wondering what's the menu for this evening? Baked chicken (marinated in salt, lemon pepper, olive oil and rosemary) with boiled carrots and potatoes in olive oil and parsley.
Can't wait! I can smell the chicken cooking!
sorry i couldn't attach any picture. Apparently we were too hungry to take a photo of the food.
Can't wait! I can smell the chicken cooking!
sorry i couldn't attach any picture. Apparently we were too hungry to take a photo of the food.

2 Comments:
At 11:14 PM, January 30, 2007 ,
lala said...
huwow! nakakagutom. sana makatikim naman kami ng lutong yan :)
At 10:21 AM, January 31, 2007 ,
teacherbess said...
hi la! nababasa mo pala entries ko- :). Cge pagminsan punta kayo dito, sabihin ko kay joey luto ulit sya ng chicken. Si Nathan tinatanong din kung kailan daw kayo punta dito.
Post a Comment
<< Home