Flowers for me from Santa?

I thought Santa dropped by early last night and left me my favorite flower, Gerbera.
Well, ofcourse I was wrong. Mom and Dad happened to pass by a flower stand last night on their way home from Tagaytay. Upon seeing a bunch of Gerberas, they thought of buying a bunch for me-so sweet of them! It definitely made my night! It's not everyday that a pregnant woman receives a flower from somebody.
Note: but it would have been sweeter if it were my real life Santa (aka "Nan") was the one who gave me the flowers....
then Nathan could sing, "I saw mommy kissing Santa Claus..." : )

2 Comments:
At 7:28 PM, January 12, 2007 ,
Anonymous said...
Hi Bess.
If you want flowers from Joey, kantahan mo siya ng "You don't bring me flowers anymore....". Well, it works for me. Pagkakinantahan ko na si RC, meron nang bulalaklak.Pero masmadalas kong kantahin yung "You don't bring me chocolates anymore...."
Try it, then let me know what happens. :)
atchi
At 7:40 PM, January 12, 2007 ,
teacherbess said...
Atchi,
I think I know why Kuya RC brings/buys you flowers when he hears you sing-hehehe!
But thanks for the advice. I'll try your tactic then I'll let you know.
Post a Comment
<< Home