Name Acronym
While I was waiting for my hair to dry this evening, I thought of reading my friends' blog. Before I could even start reading the entries in Katie's site, something caught my attention-her name acronym. Since I was curious to know my name acronym and my friend had a name acronym generator, I tried it out and this it what I got:
I think this is partially corect, quite me.
I am definitely brilliant :D!
I am always exciting and excited-hyper?
Serious????? nah!
Sultry- "nan, am i?"
Find out your name acronym!
Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com
| B | Brilliant |
| E | Exciting |
| S | Serious |
| S | Sultry |
I think this is partially corect, quite me.
I am definitely brilliant :D!
I am always exciting and excited-hyper?
Serious????? nah!
Sultry- "nan, am i?"
Find out your name acronym!
Name Acronym Generator
From Go-Quiz.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home