"What's up, Bess?"

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Surprise, surprise!

Yesterday was my good friend Kay's birthday. I didn't tell her that I am already in the Philippines, even if she is only 7 houses away from our place. I thought of surprising her for her birthday, as well as our other friends. It was only Sharon who knew I was coming-I had to coordinate with her on the time of the get together and what to bring (she told me to bring the cake). So, from the hospital , I asked dad if we could drop by Red R ibbon, since it was the only bakeshop in our place. I bought the newest cake (sorry forgot the name)-mom said it was good.

When we got to Kay's house, it was mom and dad who rang the bell for me and greeted Kay-pretending nothing surprising was about to happen. The ever cheerful Kay (carrying her little angel, Marga) welcomed them by the gate and invited them in. Since mom and dad had to go somewhere, they declined. And while all the persuasion were going on, I popped out and shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAY!" To Kay's surprise, she screamed louder than I did... and shouted even louder when I told her I was pregnant-bwehehe!

Anyway, to my dear friend Kay, I am glad to be home and celebrate your birthday with you! (ganyan kita kamahal friend) More blessings for you and your family. More babies for u and papa nong na rin. just incase u change your mind, kaya nyo pang humabol ni papa nong..... then there will be 5 preggy women in the group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home