"What's up, Bess?"

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Home at last

I am finally back home!!!:)

Nathan and I left Singapore at 12:40 am via Cebu Pacific Airline. Being an unusual timing of departure, (Thursday, a weekday and the flight was past midnight), I was not expecting the plane to be full. Probably because Cebu Pacific had cheaper rates this time compared to Jetstar and Tiger Airways. Anyway, unlike Tiger Airways, that also loads and unloads its passenger at the Budget Terminal, Cebu Pacific has assigned seating-which I was not aware of. Unfortunately, Nathan and I landed on the middle and aisle seats. Worse, near the left engine, by the wing-"crap!" (as knottydon would say) Nathan had to cover his ears the whole time-good thing he had his PSP on, which helped him doze off. I, on the other hand, was not able to sleep. The seats were not so comfortable. And because of my condition, I couldn't find the right position ( i kept on changing positions-turning from one side to other). Plus, Nate, who is much heavier now, was leaning on me while he was sleeping. :( Anyway, the plane touched down at 3:55 am-10 minutes earlier than the expected time. It was still a long walk from the gate to the immigration counter. Nate and I counld'nt walk fast so there was quite a long queue already when we got to the immigration section. Then we headed to carousel 5 (belt 5) to get our bags. We were the last ones to get our luggages (actually, there were 3 other ladies who were waiting with us. Unfortunately, their bags didn't come out. The airline officer said that their bags were probably left in Singapore and they would've to wait til the next flight from Sing). Nate and I got out of the airport a few minoots before 5 am. Mom and dad picked us up by the letter S ( S for Segarra-hehe!) then we headed home. We were welcomed by our ever faithful helper, Ate Queen, and our cute pet dog, Sandy-HOME AT LAST. Before taking a rest, Nate and I had a good breakfast of garlic rice and bacon. : ) Finally at around 7:50, I fell a sleep. Didn't have a long good rest yet, I already miss Joey!-bwuhuhu!!! I called him up at 8:45-he was on his way to the office. After that, I had a good chat with mom. Then at 12 noon, I called my friend Sharon and ate lunch aterwards (I had baked mac from Goldilocks). Watched TV for a while (wowowee!, Nathan watched WWE), then took a nap. Still didnt get a good nap-grrr...... Inspite of that, I am happy to be home-but I'm missing my "nan."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home