Its official!
It's official! I am approximately 18 weeks pregnant.
Went to see a FEMALE doctor (finally! same OB as my friend Kay), in Las Pinas Doctors, this afternoon with mom and dad. We got to the hospital at around 4:45 pm but had to wait a while til I was accomodated, since there was quite a number of patients. Anyway, by 5:30 we were able to consult with the doctor. I told her that I am suspecting to be pregnant. I showed her a a calendar, on which I plotted my very irregular menstral cycle, then gave her my pregnancy test. Upon seeing the 2 lines on my preg test she, Dra. Barbara Papa, said "Oh! you're very much pregnant!" :) Then she calculated on my expected due date-end of April (around April 27), but I could give birth as early as 3 weeks before April 27. Afterwards, she asked me info about my health, previous pregnancy, symptoms of pregnancy that I encountered-food cravings, mood swings, etc. She then asked me to lie down and tried to feel my belly. Dra said, the baby was quite big already. Later, she got a mechanism, called the Doppler, and listened to the baby's heartbeat. 'Twas great hearing my baby's strong heartbeat! It's true that there is a baby in my belly! While listening we could hear the baby's movement-the baby kept on moving and kicking. Thank God I've got an active baby (again). Before leaving, Dra. gave me my "Mommy Book" with the ultrasound and CBC consent and vitamin prescription.
I'm glad to have finally consulted with a FEMALE OB. Atlast, my doubts of being pregnant were finally deleted-hehe!!!
Went to see a FEMALE doctor (finally! same OB as my friend Kay), in Las Pinas Doctors, this afternoon with mom and dad. We got to the hospital at around 4:45 pm but had to wait a while til I was accomodated, since there was quite a number of patients. Anyway, by 5:30 we were able to consult with the doctor. I told her that I am suspecting to be pregnant. I showed her a a calendar, on which I plotted my very irregular menstral cycle, then gave her my pregnancy test. Upon seeing the 2 lines on my preg test she, Dra. Barbara Papa, said "Oh! you're very much pregnant!" :) Then she calculated on my expected due date-end of April (around April 27), but I could give birth as early as 3 weeks before April 27. Afterwards, she asked me info about my health, previous pregnancy, symptoms of pregnancy that I encountered-food cravings, mood swings, etc. She then asked me to lie down and tried to feel my belly. Dra said, the baby was quite big already. Later, she got a mechanism, called the Doppler, and listened to the baby's heartbeat. 'Twas great hearing my baby's strong heartbeat! It's true that there is a baby in my belly! While listening we could hear the baby's movement-the baby kept on moving and kicking. Thank God I've got an active baby (again). Before leaving, Dra. gave me my "Mommy Book" with the ultrasound and CBC consent and vitamin prescription.
I'm glad to have finally consulted with a FEMALE OB. Atlast, my doubts of being pregnant were finally deleted-hehe!!!

3 Comments:
At 12:08 PM, December 01, 2006 ,
Lea L. Atacador said...
Hi Bess! had a great time last night! :) You can add pala a tag board sa side panel mo para we can posts short messages there. :) Link kita sa blog ko k? :) soo great to be pregnant.. :)
At 12:50 AM, December 04, 2006 ,
lala said...
bess! sa wakas nakapagpa checkup ka na :) kitakits sa pasko. liliw tayo :)
At 10:10 AM, December 04, 2006 ,
teacherbess said...
lea, i'll be posting our pics in friendster and here in my blog soon. Tamad pa ko to upload eh-lam mo naman ang buntis. I'm glad you're preggy too! Let's stay pretty and enjoy being preggy!
hi la! korek! nakahanap din ng babaeng OB. Had an ultrasound last week pero d pa nagreveal ang baby kung ano ang kanyang kasarian nya.
Game ako sa Liliw! sana lang d pa ko ganoon kalaki. Lapit na kyo uwi-19 days nalang!
Post a Comment
<< Home