"What's up, Bess?"

Thursday, April 20, 2006

sorry honey, but there's no dinner!!!

Joey sent me an sms earlier saying: "asalto ni neil mamayang gabi." Since I didn't know the meaning of "asalto," I replied with: "Anong asalto? Saan?" But i didnt get any reply. So I presumed asalto means something like surprise. I was preparing dinner-we were supposed to have chicken aftritada, when joey called, so i asked what asalto meant and where it will be held. He answered me with "sa changi court, ung parang nung birthday ni anet." Not wanting to prolong the conversation, I just said "ok." So its confirmed that there will be something for neil tonight. I stopped what i was cooking, cleaned up the kitchen and relaxed. Around 8pm, after taking a hot shower, I texted joey telling him that we were about to go to changi court. However, he said he was still coming home and that we were going to have dinner at home. OH No!!!! :0
At the moment I have nothing prepared yet. Joey will be home in awhile. I guess this will test my being a supermom. Let's see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home