OMG!!! not Mandisa!!!!

I can't believe that Mandisa's leaving tonight in American Idol!!! I was shocked, quite disappointed and felt sad too ("no, im not infected!"-as ms. Angel would put it, haha!!). I knew she really would not make it as this season's American Idol but I never expected her to leave this early. I always thought she would atleast be in the top 5. Sad to say she didnt make it in the top 6. I am not a Mandisa fan -yeah, right?! (I like Kathherine the most) but I have always admired Mandisa's powerful voice and stage presence. I mean, inspite of her size(beep! beep!), it seemed that she had no inhibitions to move and grove with the songs she was performing.(That's the start of the big girls power!!!! Woohoo!!!). I hope that with in those weeks that she showed her vocal prowess she was able to attract record producers. Good luck to you Mandisa!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home