miss ya!!!

Woohoo!!!! ' got the stuffs mom and dad sent through our GF (good friend, Glenn Funk). :D The package didn't have much stuff in it but the good "thang" about it, was that, my folks sent the things we missed the most. There was a box of Dewberry cookies and cream tarts (Nathan loves this soo much), the march issue of cosmo mag (I enjoy reading this mag, its soo informative. Reading this also keeps me busy while I wait for Nate in school and while I'm in the MRT. I think its a monthly must have for women), joey's winston cigs and most of all...... my CAPRI menthol!!!!! (just the sound of it is heaven for me-hehe! ADDICT!!!) You see, they don't sell this brand (Capri) here and it has been more than a month since I consumed my last pack of Capri (I tried pall mall after that but nothing compares to the smooth menthol taste of CAPRI). I really missed it and I cant wait to have my first puff!!!! Mom and dad sent me 2 packs of it and I think that would suffice until Rosette comes and brings me my next supply of Capri.;)
Thanks in advance, Sette!!!

And before watching the late night episode of AI5, did an overseas call to CHOIE (glenn's better half. I missed Choie while having dinner with Glenn). We talked for atleast 30 minutes which i think was just enough to catch up and wish her goodluck on their US stint. Will surely miss you, Choie! (wanted to upload our picture together-during nate's birthday, but I dont have it here in Sing)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home