"What's up, Bess?"

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Neighborhood Walk

One thing i like about Nathan's school is that, they have plenty of experiential activities for their students. Yesterday, they had the community/neighborhood walk, in line with their lesson about community/community helpers. I was able to go with them as the school asked for parent volunteers to assist the teacher in activities like this. I had fun being with the kids-I miss teaching and interacting with the kids. It was also a chance to meet Nathan's classmates and friends. Ater the activity they gave me 4 big pears as a token of appreciation. :)






2 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, May 09, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi bess, well adjusted si nate jan ah... daming friends! talaga bang he can speak chinese na? coolness... =) say hi to the hunk for me, k? hi to joey na rin. ingat kayo.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, May 10, 2006 , Blogger teacherbess said...

    hi jao! thanks for taking time to read my blog....
    Nathan can already speak and understand little chinese-still trying to learn in school. Mas enjoy siya to write the characters than to speak the language....
    I'll say hi to the boys for you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home