"What's up, Bess?"

Monday, July 02, 2007

Bizarre Incident

I usually dress up Tanya with pjs and tie side for sleeping. Last night was no different. I put on a white jammy and a white short sleeved tie side on her before going to bed. And to make her look neater, I made sure I tucked in her tie side. But something really peculiar happened. I woke up at 2am to check on her-if she was awake or if she had difficulty in breathing (due to her colds). However, I was really suprised with what I saw. My poor little Tanya was topless!!!! I don't know and I can't explain what or how it happened but Tanya was not wearing her short sleeved tie side. How in the world...?! I asked Joey to turn on the lamp to verify if I was just dreaming or if it was for real. It obviously was not a fantasy as I found the tie side under our yellow blankie. I wouldn't wonder that much if I found Tanya's top untied-i'd easily conclude that her movements got it removed. But what's so strange is that, all 6 strings were still in a knot, as if somebody took it off through Tanya's head. I doubt if Joey, Nathan or I undressed Tanya while asleep. It's really bizarre! It contiues to be a mystery for me/us. Though it sometimes make me smile when I think about what happened. But when I let my imagination set in, it could be freaky....yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home