Hold-up!
I brought Tanya to her pedia (Dra. Bueno a.k.a tita doc) yesterday for check up and for her scheduled 6 in 1 vaccine but the doctor gave the IPD (Invasive Pneumococcal Disease) vaccine instead. I thought it wasn't going to cost me that much, but in the end I had to pay 4,500 php for the vaccine ('twas actually 5,500 but tita doc gave us a 1k discount-thank u!) :(
I'd like to think that it was some sort of hold-up but I suppose it wouldn't be proper. After all the 4,500 did not go to waste, 'twas for Tanya's health/protection.
NOTE: I found out from a friend a few mins ago that 4,500 is quite cheap for the IPD vaccine. She said it usually costs 6k.
I'd like to think that it was some sort of hold-up but I suppose it wouldn't be proper. After all the 4,500 did not go to waste, 'twas for Tanya's health/protection.
NOTE: I found out from a friend a few mins ago that 4,500 is quite cheap for the IPD vaccine. She said it usually costs 6k.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home