Welcome Back to Singapore!
We're back in base!
Joey, Nate, Tanya and I arrived Singapore last Monday, June 23, 2007, at 12 am.
As for Joey and the kids...
Joey's happy that we're all back. There's more life (and noise-with 2 kids around) in our home.
Nate is ecstatic. He missed Singapore soo much. He loves Singapore more than Pinas and he has been proclaiming himself as half Singa-po-ree-yan and half pinoy-"singoy" for short.
Joey, Nate, Tanya and I arrived Singapore last Monday, June 23, 2007, at 12 am.
And since then I've returned to my usual routine-bringing Nathan to school, doing household stuff, chatting with mom, checking my mail, etc etc etc. Pretty much the same practice as when I left 3 months ago... only this time, I've got company-Tanya! Well ofcourse, there are more things to attend to with Tanya around but so far, I'm good and can still manage.
As for Joey and the kids...
Joey's happy that we're all back. There's more life (and noise-with 2 kids around) in our home.
Nate is ecstatic. He missed Singapore soo much. He loves Singapore more than Pinas and he has been proclaiming himself as half Singa-po-ree-yan and half pinoy-"singoy" for short.
Tanya doesn't say anything neither does she show much emotion about her change of environment-i wonder why? hehe..
By the way, inspite of Joey being an EP (employment pass) holder and Nathan and I as DP (dependent pass) holders, Tanya had to enter Singapore as a tourist. Tanya was given the usual 30 days tourist visa by the immigration officer. So to you Tanya girl, (in case you get to read this when you get older), WELCOME TO SINGAPORE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home