"What's up, Bess?"

Friday, July 06, 2007

Almost lost

Joey gave 50 bucks before going to the office yesterday morning. It is for the gas tank just incase we would run out of gas while I'm cooking. Since we were just going to stroll around the park (i brought tanya out for some sunlight), i decided no to bring my purse. So I just placed the bill in my pocket, hoping it wouldn't fall out. As Tanya and I were about to go home, I checked on the $50 bill in my pocket. Unforch, it was no longer there. Wah!!!! I panicked a bit-I think I was more worried than panicky. Anyway, I decided to walk further and check on the route I passed, hoping that i'd be lucky enuf to find it. Fate must've been on my side yesterday as I found it at the next block. Thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home