carma is on me
A few weeks ago i had an entry called "sorry honey, there's no dinner." Didnt intend not to prepare dinner on that night, but because of miscommunication, we didnt have decent food (we ended up eating rice and tuyo-wasnt that bad after all).
Anyway, when Nathan and I got home (from school), I thought of frying Nate's favorite-chicken karaage (super crispy japanese chicken bites) for lunch. As I was frying the last 3 pieces-for me, the fire (from the burner) got smaller and smaller. I tried adjusting the regulator but it was a bad idea since the fire went off. I tried putting on the fire,, but I never got one. Apparently, we ran out gas. Having a gas tank delivered would take 20-30 minutes and I couldn't wait that long anymore. Worse, i could not call gas delivery since we aint got a home phone and i have zero balance on my handy phone. Grrrrr....... Frustrating isnt it? Well atleast I have something to give Nathan for lunch. But as for me, I guess I'll have to figure out what to eat. Yep, I think the carma is on me...
Anyway, when Nathan and I got home (from school), I thought of frying Nate's favorite-chicken karaage (super crispy japanese chicken bites) for lunch. As I was frying the last 3 pieces-for me, the fire (from the burner) got smaller and smaller. I tried adjusting the regulator but it was a bad idea since the fire went off. I tried putting on the fire,, but I never got one. Apparently, we ran out gas. Having a gas tank delivered would take 20-30 minutes and I couldn't wait that long anymore. Worse, i could not call gas delivery since we aint got a home phone and i have zero balance on my handy phone. Grrrrr....... Frustrating isnt it? Well atleast I have something to give Nathan for lunch. But as for me, I guess I'll have to figure out what to eat. Yep, I think the carma is on me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home