"What's up, Bess?"

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Accident-phone

I consider today as Accident-phone day!

Everymorning I set my phone to alarm at 6:10a.m to give me ample time to get nathan ready for school. So just like the other days the alarm woke me up at 6:10 am this morning. I pressed the snooze button trying to bargain for more sleep. However, I noticed that the sky was brighter than usual. I jumped up from bed and immediately checked on the time. My cellphone says it's 6:10 but the clock in the dining room shows 7:15. Waaaaah!!!! I don't know and I cant explain what happened.

Later this afternoon while I was doing laundry, i thought of turning on the radio. Unfortunately, I got poor reception due to the bad weather so i decided to use my cellphone hoping to get a better reception--and I did! :) Luck was on my side as I even found a good spot--with good reception--for my phone to sit on. :D Few seconds after putting my phone down, PLAK! my phone fell!

Now, I'm nursing an injured phone! Hence, my k810 cybershot phone wont survive! It's LCD was badly affected!

I am trying to find a replacement.. but it wont come soon! But it has to come soon! I am handicapped without a phone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home